No announcement yet.

Spotted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 25th 6:07 pm a black 370 coupe on Aspen Springs Drive turning onto Durham 57. For those of you looking for a 350z a yellow 350 coupe on car sales lot on corner of Hwy 2 and Holt Road west of Bowmanville( Rainford car sales) and a 350 roadster silver with blk top at car lot on Simcoe st south at the west bound ramp to the 401.

Comment

• Thurs the 28th in the early evening after 6pm. I went for a cruise north east of Bowmanville with another Z and spotted a 370z cruising the back roads just like us. We went up north of Orono stopped for a coffee and then cruised back to Oshawa. The turbo felt good, and the new exhaust was like fine music.
      Zen is finding a bolt on your Z that is not rusted solid
      1981 280ZXT
      VG30ET Powered 280Z sold and missed
      Sixteen other various Z's
      Ontario Z Car Member #002

Comment

• Friday Oct 13 On Taunton Rd. West of Simcoe St a red z32 in a driveway. Saturday about 1:20 a Copper colour z350 Coupe westbound on HWY 9 near Leslie St. and about 1 :45 a white 370 Roadster black top eastbound on 9 .

Comment

• Cruising through downtown Bowmanville and spotted a copper 280zxt. It was mine, as I had switched cars with my buddies 87 300zx and went for a drive. Amazing the similarities and differences between a generation of Z car. It was a fun drive, and kinda weird to see my own car cruising around without me in it.
          1981 280ZXT

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyline7 View Post

Hey next time you're in Waterloo give me a shout! Love the build and would like to cruise with another s30!
            Drove with Shaz, he's got a nice orange Z Snapped this pic of it.

Comment

• Saw a very shiny dark burgundy/orange S30 west bound on the 401 around the Scarborough area about 2:30 this afternoon. I haven't seen many 1st gen's this summer. Great looking car.
              1981 280ZXT

Comment

• East bound on Cooper's Falls road in Muskoka at 12:15, red 350 roadster. I recognized the occupants as OZC club members.
                Eric Zondervan
                72 240Z
                11 Infinity G37S 6spd.
                11 Sierra 4X4
                65 Honda Moped
                14 Kia Rondo EX
                2000 Ski Doo Formula Z
                2007 and 2008 Ski Doo MXZs
                2010 Husqvarna 450 Supermoto.

Comment

• it seems that I didn't recognize zedfoot as we passed each other on Cooper's Fall Rd, last Sunday as he wasn't in his zed. Found out about his post on seeing us at the Club meeting last night. Second time doing the Church Tour and again a very enjoyable cruise made better with my son and his wife along in their Miata, He had a little problem with ground clearance in a few places with his lowered car but thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.

Comment

• White 370 Z at work today! getting an oil spray.
                    Check us out -we are more than a forum!
                    Great group of knowledgable people from the old to new Z series and more
                    sigpic

Comment

• Black Nismo Z with a dealer plate dangling at the back, heading south from the airport then west in the pouring rain.
                      sigpic

Comment

• spotted dark gray 370 Parked for the winter in a driveway near Oshawa Centre without even a car cover on it Yikes. Haven't seen the usual z's around Oshawa hopefully in hibernation.

Comment

• Red 370 roadster nb DVP AT Blood. Friday evening. At least the road was dry.
                          Eric Zondervan
                          72 240Z
                          11 Infinity G37S 6spd.
                          11 Sierra 4X4
                          65 Honda Moped
                          14 Kia Rondo EX
                          2000 Ski Doo Formula Z
                          2007 and 2008 Ski Doo MXZs
                          2010 Husqvarna 450 Supermoto.

Comment

Working...
                          X