Selling Rota RKR 15x9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Rota RKR 15x9

Looking to sell my wheels since I am going a little wider on my new set up.

Specs:

15x9 -10 (all around)
    bolt pattern 4x114
    Tires are 195/55r15 all around.

The wheels are on my Datsun 280z and fit perfectly fine with a mild drop.

Wheels and tires are in mint condition since they have only seen about 1000kms on the road. Absolutely no curb rash/scratches/bends/cracks of any sort.

The wheels are still on my car which is being stored at my shop currently and can be seen at any time.

Looking for $1100 for the wheels and tires.

Call/text 5197227389,

Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n55667[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n55668[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n55669[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Skyline7; 11-21-2017, 09:00 PM.

I saw this car in person recently and the first thing my gf said when she saw it was "ouu nice wheels".

Comment

Originally posted by vvise View Post
      I saw this car in person recently and the first thing my gf said when she saw it was "ouu nice wheels".

Haha thanks for the vouch buddy!

Comment

Help from those who really know. How will they fit on a '73 240z with stock suspension? Rubs, clearance, sticking out too much etc?
        I had 15 x 7 Konigs and 15 x 7 minilites on my last two 240's and they were perfect.

Comment

These were Panasport 15x7 and were perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
            These were Panasport 15x7 and were perfect.

A stock 240 would need fender work to have clearance with a 15 x9
            sigpic

Comment

Ya that's what I was told. For now I'll focus on getting it fit for the road

Comment

Originally posted by Ont240 View Post

A stock 240 would need fender work to have clearance with a 15 x9
                These wheels are currently on my 280 with a slight drop and have zero clearance issues at all. I know 240's sit a little lower than 280's in stock form but mine is lowered and is probably lower than a stock 240 and I have no issues..

Comment

240 is a lot tighter plus I have stock suspension. They'll rub the front springs and inner fender when turning all the way. I had smaller ones than yours on a 240 with coil overs and it just barely fit. If you have them by next spring, I can always come for a drive and install them to see for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
                    240 is a lot tighter plus I have stock suspension. They'll rub the front springs and inner fender when turning all the way. I had smaller ones than yours on a 240 with coil overs and it just barely fit. If you have them by next spring, I can always come for a drive and install them to see for sure.
                    Sounds good

Comment

Bump..

Comment

$900 firm lets get these to a good home!!

Comment

Working...
                        X