PDA

View Full Version : problems with Modern Motorsports ?

vintagemike
03-31-2010, 07:22 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a phone number for Modern Motorsports in Vancouver. I ordered parts back on March 4th and have not received anything yet. I have sent about 4 e-mails that have not been replied to.
They processed my credit card right away but there is no phone number on the website or in the yellow pages. I was hoping someone with an invoice might provide me with a phone number. The weather is getting pretty nice and I want to be on the road!
thanks

grant
04-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I never knew they were from Canada! their exchange rate is rediculous! I just looked at their diff mount package and they want $495 usd or $608 cdn. . it should be more like $510-20!!!

sorry can't help with their t#

Zak's Z
04-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Mike,
I googled for awhile and couldnt come up with his #. The guys name is Ross Corrigan, and theres several threads on HybridZ about guys trying to get ahold of him after paying for parts. His business is not listed at the BetterBusinessBureau, and his website has no admin contact info. His paypal info only has his email, no return shipping address that I could see.

Good luck Mike,

zak

Zedtron
04-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Cant help with a phone number but there address is:
Modern Motorsports Ltd.
8598 Aquitania Place
Vancouver, BC, Canada
V4S 4V7

Maby you can do a reverse look-up with the address. I've been waiting since January for the rest of the parts in my order. Supposedly they sold me parts that were out of stock and they are going to send them once they receive them. It took a long time to get their attention with emails. Make sure you send lots of emails and use something like "Missing parts" for the subject to get his attention. I herd they may have been having a problem receiving emails but who knows.

Great parts once you finally get them but I'm pretty upset with their customer service. I don't think I will re-order anything else:mad:. Good luck.
Mike

bigoak
04-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Here's the phone # based of a reverse address lookup:

604-224-2592

Good luck.